Below are a list of common questions we get asked.
- How big are your booths?
- We have 3 different types of booth – Oval Booths (1m wide x 1.5m long x 2m high), Open Booth (1m wide x 0.7m long x 1.9m high) and Kiosk (1m wide x 0.6m long x1.6m high).
- How will my photos be printed?
- All photos will be printed using professional thermal dye sublimation printers, as used by photo processing companies the world over. These ensure all photos are delivered touch dry and waterproof in seconds.
- Do you provide staff with the booths?
- Yes. We always provide a member of staff at every event to make sure you’re taken care of properly and to help with any questions you may have.
- What is the guestbook and how does it work?
- The guestbook is a high quality, bound book that features pictures taken at your event. We also provide a number of gel pens to allow guest to leave their own personalised messages alongside their pictures.
- Will we get a copy of the pictures too?
- Yes. After your event we will provide you with a USB including high-res versions of all the pictures taken using the booth.
- Will our guests be able to view all of the photos?
- Yes. Following your event we will create a password protected gallery that your guests can access to view all of the pictures taken at the event.
- Is it possible to choose between colour or black & white prints?
- Yes. You can choose to print your images in either colour or black & white.
- Are you insured?
- Yes. We carry Public Liability Insurance and all of our booths are electrically PAT tested.
- How long do the booths take to set up?
- Our typical setup time ranges between 30 and 45 minutes, so we will make sure we arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before the start of your event. All time required for setup is included free of charge and is not counted as part of your run time.
- What are idle hours?
- Idle hours are deemed as any hours before or after the event where a booth is required, but will not be in operation. Typically idle hours come into play in situations where it is not possible to set up or take away a booth directly before or after an event. All idle hours are charged at £25 per hour.
- Is there a charge for travel expenses?
- If your event is within a 50 mile radius of our headquarters in Lincolnshire, then there will be no charge for travel. For any events beyond this a small charge may need to be added. All events in London carry a flat travel charge of £100.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- Yes. A £100 deposit is required to secure your photo booth hire booking with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to your event taking place. Payment can be provided by BACS transfer or by cheque.
Still Have a Question?
We have tried to list the most common questions we are asked within our FAQ section, however we do realise that we have not covered ever thing and you have a few question of your own.
Therefore we encourage you to phone our team or fill in the form below and we will get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.